1) What was the first job you ever had and how has that experience impacted your current work?
2) What is your church/denominational history?
3) What is your favorite story about one of your ancestors?
4) Congratulations! You've just won an all-expenses-paid, 30-day trip to anywhere outside North America. Where do you go and why?
5) Alas! Upon returning from foreign parts, you are arrested, tried, found guilty and sentenced to five years in solitary confinement. You are allowed to take a Bible and three other books with you. Which books do you choose and why?
1) My piano has not been tuned in probably over 30 years. Should I be sentenced to a) a term in solitary confinement (specify length), b) a term of hard labor (specify length and nature of work), c) a term in the public stocks (specify length), or d) other (specify specifics)?
2) Speaking of sentences, you've just been sentenced to 30 days of solitary confinement. They've given you a walkman and enough batteries to play a total of about 15 hours of music. What CDs do you take and why (home-burned mixes not allowed!)? How do you allot the 15 hours?
3) Tuning pianos is your forte. What sort of job would you consider yourself least qualified for and/or least interested in doing?
4) How did you propose to your wife?
5) What are the most challenging and the most rewarding aspects of being a deacon?
And don't forget to post and follow the rules:
::If you would like to participate too, here are your instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.:: Posted by Valerie (Kyriosity) at 9/24/2003 10:13:00 PM
• • Permalink