Monday, September 29, 2003 AD Interview Questions for Jessie B and John B2 Jessie:
1) A new guy shows up at church and shows an interest in you. Turns out he's Mr. Right. What are the top 10 criteria that he meets?
2) After a whirlwind romance, Mr. Right proposes and you accept. Tell us about the wedding you plan.
3) A couple weeks after the honeymoon, you're suspicious. Another couple weeks and you're sure. You're pregnant! Not only that, the doctor says it's quadruplets! What do you name your two boys and two girls and why (Mr. Right leaves the decision to you)?
4) The last several weeks of your pregnancy you're restricted to bedrest. Mr. Right is, of course, pampering you as much as humanly possible. He offers to bring you the sun or the moon or anything else your heart desires. Since you're already feeling a bit crowded, you opt for something smaller than celestial orbs and tell him you'd like to catch up on some videos and some books that you haven't had the chance to see/read yet. He offers to pick up five of each post-haste. What are they?
5) The quads are born happy and healthy. Three months later the grateful Mr. Right wants to celebrate your anniversary in style. Since you're not quite ready to leave the babies, he springs for a chef to come to the house and prepare whatever your heart desires. What's on the menu?
1) How did you discern your call to the ministry?
2) Why the PCA?
3) If you could change one decision made by the PCA GA in the past five years, what would it be and why?
4) If you could go back and talk to yourself at age 18, what advice, warnings and encouragement would you give yourself?
5) Far into the future, when you are old and full of years, you decide to write out some instructions for your funeral. What hymns and scriptures do you select, and what other specific instructions do you make?
And don't forget to post and follow the rules:
::If you would like to participate too, here are your instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.:: Posted by Valerie (Kyriosity) at 9/29/2003 07:20:00 PM
• • Permalink