1. What celebrities would you like to host at your home for dinner?
Hey, I've had Laurel in my home for lunch. Who needs celebrities for dinner? ;-) Seriously, I can't really think of anybody famous off the top of my head. Maybe Martha Stewart, for that extra incentive to get my house really ship-shape? Ha!
2. If you could have your own TV or radio program, what would the content be?
Assuming I have the requisite attending budget, I'd probably have a musical show, in which I would sing some of my songs and have guest song-singers, too. (Sigh...I really would like at least to record some songs someday.)
3. If you could have any sci-fi technology at your disposal, what would you choose?
I can't quibble with Laurel on her choice of the Star-Trek transporter. But I've no illusions it would keep me from showing up late anywhere. Perhaps a TARDIS would be more useful in that regard, as I could choose when as well as where. Of course a replicator would be nice too. "Filet mignon, medium rare. Broccoli, steamed, buttered. Baked potato with sour cream." Mmmmmm!
4. If you had sufficient resources to start up a business, what would you do?
Editorial services and graphic design for print and Web. But I could never be self-employed. I'd have to hire somebody else to be the boss!
5. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you choose and why?
Cat: Sleep. Be furry. Get affection on demand.
6. When you were a kid, what careers did you aspire to?
I think every kid who's ever gone to school thinks at some point of being a teacher, because it's the job they see the most of. And of course I always thought I'd get to be a mommy, but that's hope's looking dimmer and dimmer.
7. What things terrified you as a child?
8. What scenarios occur regularly in your dreams?
Nothing regularly. I have a very boring dream life and seldom remember my dreams. One of the few things that has recurred at least occasionally is the scenario of losing my teeth -- they just sort of start falling out. My mom sometimes dreams about losing her teeth, too. Anybody else? I wonder what it means.... Posted by Valerie (Kyriosity) at 1/05/2003 05:17:00 PM
• • Permalink